Now usgovernmentspending.com has a Quick Chart feature, so you can get a time-series chart of government spending quickly and easily. Here's how it works.
- Click the icon when it's displayed on any line of spending.
- You'll get a 20-year chart of government spending—federal, state, and local—for that function.
Then you can go to work to customize the chart for your needs. For instance:
- You can add additional data series.
- You can change the start year and end year.
- You can switch from displaying “$ billion” to percent of GDP.
- You can switch from color to black-and-white
Go ahead. It's your choice.