We have now updated usgovernmentspending.com with the new FY10 data. This means that:
- The home page charts and tables are now updated with the latest data on spending, deficits, and US federal debt using numbers from the FY10 budget.
- The Numbers page, or "classic" home page, now shows detailed spending for all the great heads of federal expenditure using numbers from the FY10 budget.
- The Budget page now shows updated charts of the first Obama budget.
- Numbers for FY 2008 are now the actual numbers, replacing budgeted numbers, as reported in Table 3.2 of the Historical Tables.
- Revenues at usgovernmentrevenue.com now include the latest FY10 numbers.